Broadly speaking, there are 9 popular National Level MBA entrance exams in India for MBA admission. They are CAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, SNAP,
1. National level MBA Exams,
2. Institute level MBA test, and
3. State level MBA exams
- The candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree course in any stream from a recognized university / institute. The candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in their bachelor’s degree course.
Duration: 150 minutes
Marking Scheme: One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking.
MBA CET exam Pattern:
|SECTION||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension||50||50|
♦ 10 BEST MBA COLLEGES IN MUMBAI:
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering
- K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management
- Sydenham Institute of Management | MBA College in Mumbai
- Tata Institute of Social Science
- L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management
- SIES College of Management Studies
♦ WHAT AAROHAN EDUCATION OFFERS:
- SCIENTIFIC AND CONCEPTUAL APPROACH OF COACHING.
- LIMITED BATCH SIZE FOR MORE AND BETTER RESULTS.
- COMPREHENSIVE STUDY MATERIALS.
- ENOUGH PRACTICE SESSIONS THROUGH REGULAR TESTS.
- ONLINE PRACTICE PAPERS AS PER SCHEDULES.
- TRANSPARENCY BETWEEN PARENTS AND US, AS WELL AS FREQUENT UPDATES OF SCHEDULES.