Science Olympiad for std 4th ,6th and 7th
International Science Olympiad (ISO) exam is a global Olympiad competition where students from different schools across countries can take part. It gives budding talent a platform to test their skill sets. Such exams make students ready for national as well as international competitions. It is open to students from class 1 to class 10. The exams are conducted in their respective schools if the students are participating through the school.
- The syllabus of the Olympiads is the syllabus as prescribed by the CBSE, ICSE and various state boards. If you sit for the second level and have moved onto the next class, the syllabus will remain the same (i.e. of the previous class)
|CLASS||TOPIC / SECTION||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS PER QUESTION||TOTAL MARKS|
|6th and 7th||Logical Reasoning||10||1||10|
- Class 1th to Class 10th
♦ WHAT AAROHAN EDUCATION OFFERS:
- SCIENTIFIC AND CONCEPTUAL APPROACH OF COACHING.
- LIMITED BATCH SIZE FOR MORE AND BETTER RESULTS.
- COMPREHENSIVE STUDY MATERIALS.
- ENOUGH PRACTICE SESSIONS THROUGH REGULAR TESTS.
- ONLINE PRACTICE PAPERS AS PER SCHEDULES.
- TRANSPARENCY BETWEEN PARENTS AND US, AS WELL AS FREQUENT UPDATES OF SCHEDULES.