Maths Olympiad for std 4th ,6th and 7th
Mathematics is subject which we use in daily life. Mathematics is one of the scoring subjects that require students to master concepts. One of the most
essential elements of mastering mathematics is thorough practice & International Maths Olympiad (IMO) is one such platform where students are trained to understand its basics. This exam has two levels. This Maths Olympiad exam is conducted for class 1 to class 12
- The syllabus of the Olympiads is the syllabus as prescribed by the CBSE, ICSE and various state boards. If you sit for the second level and have moved onto the next class, the syllabus will remain the same (i.e. of the previous class)
|CLASS||TOPIC / SECTION||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS PER QUESTION||TOTAL MARKS|
|6th and 7th||Logical Reasoning||15||1||15|
- Class 1 to class 12
♦ WHAT AAROHAN EDUCATION OFFERS:
- SCIENTIFIC AND CONCEPTUAL APPROACH OF COACHING.
- LIMITED BATCH SIZE FOR MORE AND BETTER RESULTS.
- COMPREHENSIVE STUDY MATERIALS.
- ENOUGH PRACTICE SESSIONS THROUGH REGULAR TESTS.
- ONLINE PRACTICE PAPERS AS PER SCHEDULES.
- TRANSPARENCY BETWEEN PARENTS AND US, AS WELL AS FREQUENT UPDATES OF SCHEDULES.