National Talent Search Examination(NTSE) for std 10th
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is an offline scholarship exam for class 10 students to encourage higher studies in the field of Science and Social science. This exam is conducted by NCERT at two stages. Stage 1 exam is conducted in January, it is state level exam. Stage 2 exam is conducted in June, it is national level exam.
Mode of application: Offline
- Mental Ability
- Social Science
MAT (Mental Ability Test) = 100 marks
- MAT consists of questions based on analytical and logical reasoning.
- Mental Ability Test evaluates the candidate’s reasoning, ability to think, ability to evaluate, ability to discriminate and visualize.
- This section consists of a total of 100 questions
- The main topics of the Mental Ability Test are series, pattern perception, analogies, coding-decoding, classifications, hidden figures and problem-solving etc.
- The test duration is 120 minutes.
SAT (Scholastic Ability Test) = 100 marks
- SAT section consists of a total of 100 questions from Science (40), Social Science (40) and Mathematics (20)
- The section tests the candidate’s reading abilities, interpretation, evaluation and
general awareness of the subjects.
- The time allotted for the SAT section is 120 minutes.
- The level of questions will be equivalent to class 10th or equivalent exam.
- No negative marking scheme.
|PAPER||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION OF EXAM|
- Class 10th
♦ WHAT AAROHAN EDUCATION OFFERS:
- SCIENTIFIC AND CONCEPTUAL APPROACH OF COACHING.
- LIMITED BATCH SIZE FOR MORE AND BETTER RESULTS.
- COMPREHENSIVE STUDY MATERIALS.
- ENOUGH PRACTICE SESSIONS THROUGH REGULAR TESTS.
- ONLINE PRACTICE PAPERS AS PER SCHEDULES.
- TRANSPARENCY BETWEEN PARENTS AND US, AS WELL AS FREQUENT UPDATES OF SCHEDULES.